· Final Cut Pro Certified · Adobe Premiere · Apple Motion · Adobe Photoshop · DVD Studio · Apple Compressor · Microsoft Office Suite (Mac & Windows) · Avid Unity
Freelance Video Editor, Cherry Hill, NJ
March 2006 – Present
Diverse client list and projects include:
· NFL Films
Highlight packages for NFL.com, Warner Home Video and NFL Network. Supervised and trained team of assistant editors tasked with producing bumps, teases, and XOs for NFL television broadcasts on Showtime and ESPN. Developed workflows and managed a wide array of media formats.
· Young & Rubicam
Various internal and external videos for Colgate division, including animatic commercial spots, and year-end highlights.
· American Red Cross
Nationally distributed lifeguard training videos. Edited multi-camera footage using PluralEyes and designed graphics using Motion.
· First Children School
Interview-driven documentary-style videos. Conceptualized, directed, shot, and edited. Oversaw all aspects of production from start to finish.
· Daniel Burke Photography
Various corporate and event-based videos. Produced videos and wrote scripts. Edited on location for immediate client review.
· Allied Pixel
Various internal corporate videos with extensive green screen and chroma key elements.
· Wining, Dining, Entertainment Designing
Pilot television episode for design how-to show. Co-created, wrote, directed, and edited scissor reel. Oversaw all aspects of production from start to finish.
· Nancy Glass Productions
Avid-based cable reality shows. Laid A-Roll and organized bins.
· IREX Interactive Real Estate
Prospective investor video demonstrating strengths of company.
· Meadowbrook Summer Camp
Forty-minute quick-paced video yearbook.
· 201 Magazine
Graphic intros and four-minute highlight packages for several high-end special events. Featured on website.
· Starlight Limousine
Quick-paced thirty second spots highlighting several services for potential clients. Featured on website (www.starlightlimo.com).
· Bitcon Productions
Corporate demo reel, long-form medical presentations for professionals, highlight video for charity golf tournament.
· Power Train Sports
Promotional video for sports training company shown at live sporting events.
Associate Producer, Nancy Glass Productions, Bala Cynwyd, PA
October 2006 – November 2007
Spice Up My Kitchen, Seasons 1-3, HGTV
Save My Bath, Season 3, HGTV
· Planned pilot episode for Spice Up My Kitchen in conjunction with Supervising Producer.
· Field-produced, prepped, wrote, and turned multiple segments / blocks for cable home renovation shows.
· Managed and scheduled crew, talent, and homeowners on multiple sets at a time. Assisted Field Producer in executing an organized and creative production.
· Supervised PAs, delegated tasks, and oversaw hiring and training. Coordinated construction crew through entire construction and production process. Created production memos and balanced episode budgets.
Videographer/Editor, Pro-Dynamix Sports Video, Sicklerville, NJ
June 2005 – October 2006
· Scouted, shot, and edited various sports related videos. Projects included individual and team scouting reels, highlight videos, video yearbooks, and full game edits.
The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
· Concentration in Mass Communications, Minor in Marketing